Saturday, March 7, 2009

Free Converter

For about one or two years now I've been using a free service called Zamzar which allows me to convert image files, music files & video files to other formats. Just say that you wanted to convert a song from the format ".aac" to the format ".mp3" I would just visit Zamzar and upload the file and select the format I would like the file to be converted to (In this case it would be ".mp3") and leave my e-mail address so it can send me the link for me to download the converted file from. All you have to do is wait to receive an e-mail from Zamzar and you'll soon have a converted file.

This is a very good site to use if you need a file converted and converted fast, rather than use converters that you've got to download and install you can now do it on a computer with internet access. If you give Zamzar your e-mail it will not send any spam at all in case you're worried about that happening.

So happy converting all, have a good one!

By Matthew Willison

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Matthew's personal golb

Phillip's personal golb

Search This Blog

About

Random and geeky articles by two random geek guys, because we have nothing else to do.
Really.
Thanks for visiting and leave a comment! Tell us what you think!

Live Traffic Map

Free Domains